This is an opportunity for a DevOps Engineer in Belfast.
Join a leading financial technology company that have offices all over the globe, who are known for being one of the best providers of global trading software.
They are a multi award winning Fintech company that are part of a much larger group. Established offices in Belfast over the last few years, they are now committing to building a new a new development team in Belfast.
What you will do:
- Work with Linux Systems
- Work on the global infrastructure that is used by the top names in financial services
- Work alongside some of the most talented engineers in the industry
- Work in an amazing office with the best technology
- Liaise at a technical level with some of the best companies worldwide
- Work with automated deployment tools
What you will need:
- A passion for technology, with an ability and desire to pick up new technologies
- Commercial experience in Linux Administration and DevOps duties
- Strong sense of independent work ownership and documentation for the team
- Experience and use of best practices for Linux network performance and tuning
- Knowledge of VMWare or other hypervisor technologies is required.
- Experience with any of the following: Github, Jira, Confluence, Zendesk, CI/CD tools
- Nice to have - (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
What you will get:
- A chance to work in a modern office
- You will be set-up to succeed
- Given the chance to learn new things
- Recognition and mentorship
- Excellent holidays -
- Flexible working
- Healthcare for you and your family
- Financial benefits - pension, stocks/shares
- Market leading salary - £45,000 -£55,000 basic
- Annual bonus and regular salary reviews
How to find out more:
If you curious and want more information, reach out to Con Lam - Manager at MCS Group for a confidential discussion.
Call, Text, WhatsApp, Email, DM on LinkedIn, Visit MCS Group or click on the apply button below.
02890235456 - 07733991183
Experience: 0 yrs