MCS Group is working closely with a global product-based software house situated in Belfast, seeking a DevOps engineer to join this expanding team. As a DevOps engineer with this company you will be partaking in the development of powerful solutions for global clients working in various areas across the scope of the operation. DevOps engineers provide a highly sought after skill set within the market and so this is a remarkable opportunity for developers/system administrators to enter this area.
This is a highly respected company operating across various enterprises throughout the market using some of the most cutting edge technologies in the field. My client prides themselves on their phenomally high staff retention rates, driven by excellent communication between all levels within the company structure. Working within this company also provides the opportunity to learn and grow technically, as different avenues and opportunities for progression are encouraged.
- This role is more operationally focused rather than development based as you will be closely integrated with developers in the team to
- You will be assisting in moving the product over to Cloud-based infrastructures.
- You will be optimising deployment and working to develop solutions and delivery quality code by testing functionalities of this.
- You should have a degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- You may be coming from a Systems Administrator or Development background, seeking to transition into DevOps working.
- Likewise, you may be coming from a DevOps background with experience in Cloud and general practices.
- You may have had exposure to delivery infrastructure such as Docker, Kubernates, Terraform, Jenkins etc.
- Technology skills in AWS/Azure are desirable.
- Exposure to Windows and Linux based applications is highly advantageous.
There is a very generous salary and package with this role, with the opportunity to work in a company that puts its people at the forefront of operations. Some of the benefits include work from home, flex-hours, quarterly events and team lunches on the regular.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security and R&D on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs