MCS Group is looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join a global innovation consultancy in Belfast. As a DevOps Engineer for this company, you will be challenged in your role to assist in the deliverance of complex designs in a user-friendly and innovative manner for clients.
You will be joining this company at an exciting time where you can contribute to the culture during its early stages in Belfast. My client is currently growing their digital capabilities in Northern Ireland, and as a consultancy firm advocate near-shore ventures. They value training and progression opportunities in a flexible and modern environment - putting this at the forefront of their daily practices.
- You will be pursuing a career focused on Engineering and Digital operations.
- You will be given the freedom assist in the creation of intelligent digital solutions across various industries such as AI and Machine Learning.
- You will have a consultancy mindset to fully understand the needs of respective clients.
- You will be involved in ground-breaking and transformative projects to make a global difference.
- You should be competent in a minimum of 3 programming languages - including Java.
- You will have experience in supporting and managing cloud-based systems.
- You must be able to write well-designed and testable code using efficient coding practices.
- You should have at least 2+ years' experience in a DevOps role.
My client is offering an attractive package with great benefits such as a 10% bonus structure, private medical and critical illness cover.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join an exciting company as it transitions into a new era of technological advancement.
To speak in confidence about this role please contact Linzi Reid, Specialist Consultant - Digital and Web at MCS Group on 02890235456 and send an up to date CV to the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs