This is a consultancy where technology and innovation collide to solve complex problems. The DevOps Engineer will benefit from the experience of working with both public and private sector clients on an assortment of unique projects ranging from ground-breaking means of transport to wearable medical device technology. As a DevOps engineer you will be motivated by working with emerging technology stacks in an Agile environment.
The DevOps Engineer will sit within a pod of developers enabling development through the automation and creation of tools and process to facilitate service delivery. Emphasis is placed on the Dev in DevOps and your team will look to you to put the right things in place to facilitate a smooth delivery.
This consultancy is transforming the consultancy space within Northern Ireland through its pioneering projects and cutting-edge technology. They are unique in that you will also enjoy carefully balanced travel expectations of just 1 day per fortnight on average and a modern working space.
The successful DevOps Engineer will have access to phenomenal training and grade A certification alongside a fully mapped career plan.
Skills and Experience
My client uses a variety of cloud technologies and approaches and is interested in speaking to DevOps specialists with some experience in any of the following:
- Experienced in at least one of the main cloud technologies: AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Previous experience of building and implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Implementation experience using Microservices and containers such as Kubernates, Docker and Openshift
- Experience in deploying serverless functions e.g. AWS Lambda, GCP Cloud Functions, Azure Cloud Functions.
- A good working knowledge of at least one OS including CLI experience, capable of deploying and configuring application or web servers in virtual machines. E.g. Linux, Tomcat, JBoss, Windows Server, IIS.
- You will be confident in troubleshooting environmental configuration issues through the stack
My client is offering a highly attractive package including competitive starting salary with a fantastic pension and bonus structure! This is not an opportunity to be missed!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Claire Grainger, Specialist Digital & Web Consultant MCS Group on 02890235456. Or send a CV via the link provided.
If this position is not the correct fit for you, we will likely have others which are. Please contact me directly or visit us at www.MCSGROUP.jobs .
Experience: 0 yrs