MCS are delighted to be working with a Cyber Security company that is opening a new office in November this year. They are looking to hire a mid-level DevOps Engineer to help start the team.
Their software as a service improves organisation's cyber and digital resilience by providing innovative
and automated cyber security and compliance solutions.
Their vision is to become a leading European cyber security and information compliance
services and solutions provider for medium-large scale enterprises worldwide. They aim to provide complete end-to-end cyber security and information compliance solutions to enable organisations to become more resilient and effective against threats.
This company is undergoing major international expansion.
- Their entire cloud infrastructure including development and production environments
- Improvements to CI/CD pipeline
- Real time monitoring, debugging and fixing issues within the infrastructure
- Liaising with all areas of the business to understand functionality, scalability, performance, security, and integration requirements
- Research new technologies to improve processes and infrastructure across the business
What you need
- Minimum 1 year as a DevOps engineer.
- Strong knowledge of keyDevOps concepts, such as:
- Continuous integration/delivery
- Version control e.g. Git
- Scripting or programming languages e.g. PowerShell, Python
- Containerisation using Kubernetes and Docker
- Cloud platforms such as Azure or Oracle
- Linux and Windows operating systems
- Networking, including load balancing and firewalls
Salary up to £50,000 depending on experience
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Daryl Crothers, IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs