MCS Group is pleased to be working with an award-winning cyber intelligence company based in Belfast. With this company you will be working as a DevOps engineer to help maintain and manage systems set out to monitor external and internal threats. This is a unique opportunity for a DevOps engineer to enter the cyber security.
This company is a leading software house situated in Belfast creating a product for global clients to help create security solutions. You will be working in a real-time security-based environment to produce the highest level of software products.
- You will be maintaining and monitoring application servers, whilst continuously integrating and deploying tools.
- You must be able to understand and deploy the best practices for deployment and support.
- Your role will include participating in continuous integration and product releases through automated testing practices.
- You will be tasked with providing, configuring and deploying Windows and Linux based systems.
- You should have at least 2+ years experience coming from a DevOps, Test Automation or SysAdmin background.
- You will have practical experience in deployment using Jenkins tools.
- You should have scripting experience, coming from a Shell background.
- You should have experience with AWS or Azure.
- Experience of SQL databases are highly advantageous.
This opportunity comes with an excellent package including an attractive salary and bonus. Not only this, you will be utilising highly sought after DevOps tools within the competitive cyber security industry.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security and R&D on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs