DevOps Engineer - 3 /6 Month Contract - Remote/Belfast- Immediate
MCS Group are delighted to be working along side this Global leader in Cyber Security with offices in Belfast. They have an urgent requirement for an AWS DevOps Consultant during this period of growth.
Excellent Daily Rate available
- You will be working with Engineering, IT and DevOps to troubleshoot and resolve issues in the AWS environment
- You will be working as part of a team to help support and maintain their applications and function during this busy period. You will be involved in the automation of processes and enhancement of current systems.
- You will be working in a fast-paced environment with the latest technologies.
- Excellent knowledge and expertise with AWS -EKS, ECR and Codebuild is required.
- Experience/knowledge in Python and Terraform is essential
- You must have experience with config. tools like Ansible.
- Ability to rely complex technical issues to other areas of in the business in a professional manner.
- Previous experience in a cyber security role would be advantageous
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Jennifer Curran, Specialist Consultant IT Contracts at MCS Group 028 96 935508
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
If you are considering a move to contracting roles but would like more information before committing, please get in touch. We run late night appointments on a Monday evening for discussions around the market, setting up and active roles.
Experience: 0 yrs