MCS are proud to be representing a prestigious, growing IT Consultancy firm currently operating at a global scale. With new developments in the local market, our client is very keen to speak with Senior Red Hat Infrastructure Consultants during this time of rapid expansion.
Our client offers IT consultancy services to some of the worlds largest enterprises. Their customised software and infrastructure solutions has helped grow their brand to a global scale. They offer secure, scalable and dynamic solutions to fit the specific needs of each and every client.
Their expert consultants play a pivotal role in the development of their global brand through constant client interaction, gathering specific requirements and building out bespoke infrastructure.
As a Red Hat consultant, you will advise your clients on the best possible software and
infrastructure solution for their business. You will be responsible for Designing, coding, testing, correcting and documenting as well as assisting in the implementation of software alongside a team of developers.
You will oversee team members on associated project work while managing workload and keeping a close eye on the overall software development life cycle while working in an agile team.
You will plan software delivery expectations while answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes and mentoring team members.
To become a Red Hat consultant you must posses the following skills:
- 6+ years experience in an 'infrastructure as code' environment with expertise in configuration/deployment automation is necessary (Puppet and Chef experience will be sufficient).
- In depth knowledge of any infrastructure management tool.
- A good insight into the Red Hat product portfolio.
- Be able to script in Bash
- Cloud experience (GCP, AWS, Azure).
- Knowledge of VMware
- Experience with Ruby and Python scripting.
- Knowledge of Docker.
- Some experience in a lab testing environment.
- Having a Red Hat certification is a plus but not essential. You must be able to become a RHCE within 6 months of hire - our client will pay for your training.
- MUST BE OPEN TO TRAVEL
SALARY: £65,000 - £75,000 With attractive bonus and benefits.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Christian Campbell, Senior IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs