MCS Group is working closely with a provider of computer security services to find a Head of Delivery lead to join the company. This is an exciting role that doesn't come by the local market often, you will be working alongside clients and the team to deliver exceptional Cyber Security results for UK-wide clients across various sectors.
My client is a specialist provider of cyber security solutions providing both technical and consulting expertise. This company operates across the UK to deliver assurance and support to leaders throughout various industries, identifying risks and developing bespoke plans based around these requirements.
- This will be a varied role, acting as delivery lead for the company, with project management and service management as apart of your daily tasks.
- You will be working with clients to help understand their requirements and deliver the results they need
- You will be working in a fast-actioned environment, with some projects needing completion in under 10-days.
- You will be working across various sectors such as Public, finance and private to tackle security-related problems and deliver the highest-quality solutions.
- You will come from a background of either delivery lead or project management,
- You should have an understanding or an appetite to learn about the security consulting industry, with a keen interest in this sector.
- You should have service management exposure with evidence of supporting different procedures.
- You might have experience in delivering infrastructure projects as this will be beneficial for the role.
- You will work collaboratively with the team and should be able to get on well with others as your role will be highly interactive.
This role is enumerated by an attractive salary and package, not only this it will provide you with the opportunity to work with one of the leading providers of Cyber Security solutions in Belfast.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid Specialist Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs