MCS Group are delighted to be once again working with one of the worlds leading Law firms with offices in Belfast City Centre. This is a 12-month Fixed Term contract which will provide excellent experience for the right candidate.
- The DBA/ Senior Technical Analyst is accountable for implementing strategy, design, project transition, operations and continual service improvement.
- Working with other support teams within the organisation to ensure effective, seamless support for end users.
- Support of applications and supporting technologies i.e. SQL Server, API
- A good understanding of the OS, virtualisation, hardware, replication and storage technologies used to support the SQL platform.
- Diagnosis of complex incidents/problems. Help identify root cause and actions required to maintain or improve service levels.
- Deliver continuous improvement programmes so that, where applicable, systems deliver an improved performance to the business.
- You will be working closely with other members of a small team so excellent communication skills are essential for this role.
- Providing a single point of technical leadership on projects. This includes delivery of business funded projects, service improvements and system enhancements and by leading the technical decision making.
- Previous experience of investigating complex incidents and problem to help then put effective risk management in place would be advantageous.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Jennifer Curran, Specialist Consultant IT Contracts at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
If you are considering a move to contracting roles but would like more information before committing, please get in touch. We run late night appointments on a Monday evening for discussions around the market, setting up and active roles.
Experience: 0 yrs