MCS Group are currently working with Belfast's big hitter in the insurance market seeking a Data Security Engineer to drive forward security efforts set to have an impact on the wider operation as they grow the team in NI.
This is an organisation not only setting the standard from a cultural perspective, but also in terms of deliverance of cutting edge technology needing to be supported by the highest form of security standards as a matters of critical importance. My client has huge plans for Belfast and has already disrupted the local market in the best way possible.
* You will be working between Security Architecture and Administration teams to drive forward security strategy from a data perspective.
* You will be looking at gaps in the application designs and be able to identify the best response to secure and meet regulatory compliance standards.
* You will be addressing technical risks and be able to formulate best practice responses.
* You should be able to apply your experience in data modelling or warehousing using SQL to deal with data transformation.
* You might be coming from a development or analyst background, however it is essential that you are able to provide reference to experience in delivering security-based standards such as OWASP, CISSP, CCSP, NIST or similar.
This is a company that is taking storm in the Belfast market, with an amazing strategy around personal growth and development. Here you will be one of the initial hires with the autonomy to bring forward your own ideas and experience - contributing on a global level.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456
Experience: 0 yrs