MCS Group is currently recruiting for Data Science Engineers with NLP Experience to become a part of a leading edge team of specialists sitting within a brand-new, high-performant Research and Development team.
This organisation hosts a range of skillsets, giving their team the opportunity to explore, develop and discover new trends. Here you will be joining a team of dynamic and inquisitive individuals as they begin the journey in researching and developing next-generation customer products.
Primarily this team will be centred around the exploration of human and machine interaction, helping to solve complex problems using AI and ML. This is a unique opportunity to drive forward and disrupt the market with your research and insights within the data-science space.
* You will be working towards finding new insights and proving business value from this data.
* You will be working on experimentation projects right from the conception stages, you will be working with engineering teams to build and test these model assumptions.
* You will be supporting your colleagues as they work on gathering insights and training new data models.
* You will be working alongside data solutions architect and the team lead to transform insights into products from pilot to production.
* You should have experience in data science using a range of technologies.
* You should have strong analytical and statistical experience.
* You should have good understanding of general data engineering principles and knowledge of data architecture.
* You should have technical understanding of cloud-based technologies
* You may have experience with AI fundamentals and/or experience in Machine Learning/Semantic analysis.
* You may have worked with algorithmic Foundations of Optimization and Graph theory and/or NLP/NLI, semantic data architectures, concepts and applications.
* You should have experience programming in one or more of the following: Python, R,?C, C++, Scala.
* If you have a Masters/PhD/STEM background or relevant academic or professional research experience this will be beneficial.
Ultimately this role comes with the opportunity to play a significant role in driving forward this research and development function of an international tech-superstar. Here you will be rewarded by an attractive salary, bonus structure and benefits such as healthcare, life insurance in addition to a constantly evolving additional flexible benefits structure.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs