Big Data Engineer Remote Working
MCS Group are delighted to be working along side a global powerhouse at the forefront of technology in their industry who have a requirement fora Big Data Engineer with AWS expertise to join the team for a remote working contract. You will play a key role for leading the technical delivery of systems that must achieve a unique blend of low latency performance, big data scalability, and rock-solid reliability and integrity, all while undergoing rapid release cycles.
You will sit in the Data flow team, helping to populate into the Data Lakes for downstream into applications. Working with big data critical to the current integration and continuous work at this organisation.
Excellent Date rate Contract
- You will be build AWS pipelines and need a good understanding of clusters
- Working with technologies like Map Reduce / Spark, python Java, AWS
- You will be working in an agile environment with CI/CD
- Assists with system design, working with the various teams to build fit for purpose platforms.
- Works ahead - ensuring the architecture is responsive to evolving needs
- As this is a remote role communication is key, you need to be a team player. Assisting the teams as required to achieve delivery milestones.
- Utilises the expertise of the team to develop architecture through consensus and team approach.
- Hands on with detailed design and architecture plans for complex, large scale efforts within a multi-cloud environment.
- AWS Certifications eg. AWS Certified Data Analytics / AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- Experience in python, Java, Linux, AWS
- Experience architecting enterprise software applications
- Developing and automating solutions directly related to Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery and infrastructure automation
- Experience coding in a story-driven, agile environment
- Experience working in the Big Data space handling both real time and batch
- Experience in the Hadoop ecosystem using EMR, Map Reduce and/or Spark
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Jennifer Curran, IT Contracts at MCS Group on 028 96 935508 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
Experience: 0 yrs