MCS Group is delighted to be representing a client who has been a household name of the Northern Ireland tech scene for years in their search for a Data Engineer. The successful candidate will be joining one of Northern Ireland's most respected companies who are at the forefront for new technologies. This opportunity provides clear routes for progression, development and a chance to help shape the team they will join.
You will be joining a department which is critical to the future success of the company, which is responsible for ensuring data is used to make decisions that benefit the entire company by creating insights, increasing efficiency and developing data models that are key to the business's priorities. If you enjoy using the latest technologies, and increasing your knowledge base, then this is the role for you!
- Apply analytical techniques to draw value from datasets
- Develop ETL programs to build automated datasets from various data sources
- Produce data visuals to communicate analysis
- Liaise with internal stakeholders
- Build data models/produce data insights
- Ad hoc data responsibilities
- Build dashboards & reports
The successful candidates will have:
- Good attitude with drive & determination to produce their best work daily.
- You will have a good level of commercial experience in the data analytics space
- Have a good grasp of the core concepts of data engineering.
- Ideally you will have at least 1 years exposure to some if not all of the following: Python, Unix, Hadoop, ETL
On offer is a highly competitive salary, a strong benefits package and an opportunity to really hone your skills in one of the biggest companies in Northern Ireland.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Ryan Kennedy, Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs