MCS Group are delighted to be working alongside this fast-growing software company who build complex solution with cutting edge technology for their ever-growing client base. Now looking to add a Data Engineer Contractor to join the team.
This company has recently gone through some major growth to make sure they are remaining a leader in their industry and attracting the best of talent to their teams. They have clients from every sector across the UK that they build and maintain software for including this client in the banking and financial area.
Initial 3-month Contract with strong possibilities to extend
Excellent Daily Rate available
- For this role you will need to have experience with ETL development using SSIS, SQL Server 2005/ 2016 and Python
- Other useful technologies would be Data Lakes, SSIS, Oracle PL SQL.
- Support the ETL development team providing knowledge and best practice
- Ensuring data quality and validation of data, with data lineage throughout execution of physical data models
- This is an opportunity to work as a Data Engineer in an agile environment
- Experience in cloud services, DevOps and Agile Enterprise,
- Previous experience in the financial or banking industry with legacy platforms would be advantageous
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Jennifer Curran, IT Contracts at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If you are considering a move to contracting roles but would like more information before committing, please get in touch. We run late night appointments on a Monday evening for discussions around the market, setting up and active roles. Please visit us at www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
Experience: 0 yrs