Data Engineer 2-year Fixed Term Contract
MCS Group are delighted to be working with a well-established software house who are looking to open their first office in Northern Ireland. The company is a market leading expert in their field who is looking to invest in Northern Irish based talent. This is an exciting period of growth, offering an opportunity for you to get involved at ground level and take real ownership of critical projects for high-profile public sector organisations.
There are currently a number of roles available across an Agile team, with remote onboarding and impressive Belfast city centre office premises that they are looking to make good use of in the near future.
This is 2-year Fixed Term Contract and will accommodate notice period for the right candidate.
- This is an opportunity to work as a Data Engineer for an extremely talented team in an agile environment.
- Working closely with the .NET software team to provide support when needed.
- You will be working in a dynamic, technology driven environment to provide cutting edge technological solutions essential to the continued growth of the Northern Irish infrastructure and economy.
- Good experience in data migration projects
- Experience with Microsoft related data technologies, SQL Server. CosmosDB,Azure DataBricks,
- Experience in Azure cloud services, DevOps and Agile Enterprise.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Jennifer Curran, IT Contracts at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If you are considering a move to contracting roles but would like more information before committing, please get in touch. We run late night appointments on a Monday evening for discussions around the market, setting up and active roles. Please visit us at www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
Experience: 0 yrs