MCS Group is delighted to be working closely with a global legal firm with market leading clients seeking an IT Security Compliance and Data specialist to join their team. As an Information Security Specialist for this team you will be working a crucial role within the company to keep up with changes. In this role as an Information Security Specialist you will be supporting and strengthening the implementation of the firms' security posture. This is a 12 month full time contract with the organisation.
My client operates within the legal arena with presence in 30+ countries globally and is looking for someone to help continue to build out their security team. This is a leading firm within their industry, always seeking to enhance from a technological standpoint and is looking for talent to help them do so.
- You will be dealing with client questionnaires and sourcing answers for these to aid the process.
- You will be meeting with clients to show evidence of security policies and how this is implemented throughout the organisation.
- You will be preparing audit reports.
- You will be addressing client needs whilst working alongside technical security teams to ensure the most effective deliverance of their requests.
- You will be acting as the subject matter expert in on-site auditing, looking at the security element from the whole supply chain.
- You will be drafting new policies and amending existing ones to meet compliance standards.
- You will have experience in documentation and questionnaires.
- You will have an understanding of ISO27001 standards and industry practice in terms of security controls.
- You might come from an information security background or have experience in IT auditing.
- You will be a great communicator and have the ability to review large volumes of data and relaying this in the best way possible.
This role has an excellent salary and package with flexible working options in order to accommodate around your lifestyle.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs