MCS Group are delighted to partnering with an exciting Public Sector organisation to connect with a Data Analyst. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that is working on a brand-new project, which is revolutionising the way the industry is operating.
This is an opportunity to join the ground floor of this project and really have an influence on the direction the project is going, and have an influence over the way the data is retrieved, stored, and analysed.
This is an opportunity for someone to join a great organisation which supports the personal growth and development of their employees. As a data analyst you will be responsible for maintaining the database and using analysis to turn the data into meaningful reports and presentations.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2+ years in a role where they can demonstrate ability of maintaining and analysing data
- Advanced excel skills to do pivot tables, vlookup, and create reports from the data.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous project management experience is desirable
- Strong experience in Visualisation tools is desirable
The successful candidate will get a generous remuneration package for this role, with a:
- Great salary up to £35,000 dependent on experience
- Amazing pension scheme
- Good annual leave
- Flexible working
- Work from home can be accommodated
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Ryan Kennedy, Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs