MCS Group is proud to be seeking a hungry data analyst to join a relatively young but growing data team with a very well know household brand here in NI. You will be joining a team that is still evolving and therefore not only steer their use of data and the direction they move forward in but play a pivotal role that will lead to fantastic growth opportunities for you in your career
- Document and understand business processes and data flows.
- Support the collection and documentation of business requirements.
- Develop tools that automate existing business processes in line with the Business Intelligence strategy.
- Collect, maintain, monitor, and analyse data.
- Design and create end-user reports and dashboards.
- Design and implement data visualisation to agreed business requirements.
- Support stakeholders with data analysis using statistical methods.
- Support business users with appropriate training and guidance for new tools and reports.
- Develop tools to support data collection processes.
- Identify opportunities to expand the company's data universe.
- Support the development of a single source of truth for data.
What you'll need to suceed-
- A relevant 3rd level qualification or equivalent in business, IT, statistics or a similar field.
- A minimum of 2+ years Business Intelligence experience.
- Experience in Microsoft Power BI.
What will set you apart-
- Experience working to Agile methods.
- Experience using other Microsoft PowerApps.
- Experience using SQL Management Studio.
- Database management.
- Experience of data governance, data stewardship and data quality.
- Ability to guide a business on data ownership and data quality management tasks.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders groups across the business.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Able to identify risks and define plans to control or remediate these risks.
- Competent in defining, reviewing and challenging data management policies, standards, practices, systems and controls.
- Sound understanding and experience of Data Lifecycle Management.
- Experience working with large datasets.
- Experience in data visualisation.
- Experience in understanding business processes.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Andrew McKnight , Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on +44(0) 28 9693 2668
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs