This is a 6-month contract for an experienced Data Analyst specialist to help my client with the implementation of a new CRM system. This is a massive project and you will be playing a pivotal role in the business.
- You will need to help translate business requirements and liaise with the team on researching, developing and implementation of the data needs for the new system that is going live company wide.
- You will need to utilise data-warehousing capabilities and develop new ways to help automate processes and develop better ways of managing and storing data.
- You will help design the strategic plan for this data move from the old system to the new system.
- You will need to have excellent SQl and SSRS, SSIS experience.
- Ability to build and report on large data sets
- You will need to have excellent communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Deliver results under time constrains in a pressured environment
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Jennifer Curran, IT Contracts at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If you are considering a move to contracting roles but would like more information before committing, please get in touch. We run late night appointments on a Monday evening for discussions around the market, setting up and active roles. Please visit us at www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
Experience: 0 yrs