MCS Group is currently recruiting for a Cybersecurity Assurance Specialist for a unique role siting within Fortune 500 powerhouse who are a recent entrant to the local market. You will be bringing forward your information security control testing across areas such as IT Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, and Crisis Management.
This organisation has an award-winning Cyber Assurance Program with a team who have successfully but a library of 137 controls, aiming to identify security "gaps" and maturing a framework around these areas of concern. They have built a diverse and global program set to protect their international client-base through strengthening existing capabilities and building out new functions.
* You should have a Degree in IT, Computer Science, Information Security or similar.
* You will have IT Security Experience, with knowledge and experience in Technology Risk Management.
* You will have an understanding of industry recognised security standards and hands-on operational control testing.
* You should have experience in dealing with Business continuity/disaster recover, and crisis management.
* You may have qualifications such as CISM, CISA or CISSP.
* You will be building and maintaining the cybersecurity control library composed against global and regional controls, aligning this against the NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
* You will be establishing and maintaining test scripts and metadata for the controls.
* You will be assisting in the annual inherent risk assessment and facilitating annual Control Owner attestation process.
* You will be dealing with the quality assurance for control tests and will be supporting regional CAP teams regarding process.
* You will be assisting in developing global security strategies and plans to support the Cybersecurity Assurance Program.
* You will be working closely with leadership teams to communicate results of assurance testing and the changes impacting the organisation's information Security posture.
Ultimately this role comes with the opportunity to play a significant role in driving forward the cyber security posture of an international tech-superstar. Here you will be rewarded by an attractive salary, bonus structure and benefits such as healthcare, life insurance in addition to a constantly evolving additional flexible benefits structure.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs