MCS Group is please to be working with a brand new company coming to Belfast operating as Leaders in providing Security as a Service. They are looking for an enthusiastic technical account manager to join the company as a Cybersecurity Advisor.
My client is a new company to Belfast who are building out an operation here after a already establishing global success throughout the security market. The kinds of products you will be working on will be across various sectors such as financial, health care and education. Here you will be working to improve IT security and provide a service using some of the most innovative security tools and ethical hacking procedures known today.
- You will be acting as a technical account manager, liaising between the SOC and international clients.
- You will be the main point of contact for client enquiries.
- You will be scheduling on-boarding times and working to maintain relationships with external accounts.
- You will be working to answer and help resolve client requests and queries, acting as an extension of the client IT department.
- You will be working a varied role, acting as the client-facing member of the team.
- You should have Computer Science, Digital Forensics or related degree.
- You will understand vulnerability scanning tools such as QUALYS or exposure to Splunk or SIEM tools.
- You will have had experience of working with clients to resolve issues and maintain relationships.
- You may be coming from a SOC background or understand security network principles.
This role comes with a very generous salary and package. Not only this, it is an opportunity to assist in building out a brand-new team and benchmark yourself within the rapidly expanding security market.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid Specialist Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security and R&D on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs