MCS Group is working with one of the leading providers of Cyber Security Software solutions to find a software developer specialising in Python to join their team. As a Python developer with this company, you will be working with an award-winning software house to generate code that will is used to help provide smart cyber intelligence in areas such as data breach detection and dark-web monitoring. This is an excellent opportunity for experienced Python developers to enter the rapidly growing Cyber Security market in Belfast.
My client is an award-winning software house with global clients in both the private and public sector using their services. Here you will have the chance to play a part in delivering results to safeguard companies through attention to real-time cyber intelligence. The company is a significant stakeholder in the digital defence market, providing real-time assistance to the global companies submitting and receiving hundreds of millions of messages each day.
- You will create and maintain solutions to interact with external sources.
- You will be able to generate roadmaps and adapt new features.
- You will deliver APIs for microservice architecture to other systems.
- You will produce high quality code at all times, ensuring that all issues and developments are communicated to the wider team.
- You will have experience in coding using Python.
- You may have had exposure to using XML, REST, JSON etc.
- Experience in developing SQL solutions.
- You should have knowledge in designing and develop use cases.
Salary and Benefits:
The opportunity to work with this client comes with an exceptional salary and benefits package. It also provides the chance to get involved in one of the leading software houses' in Belfast, producing top-quality Cyber Security software solutions across the UK market.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security and R&D on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs