MCS Group is currently recruiting for a Cyber Security Manager to join a locally expanding Financial Technology team who puts Cybersecurity at the centre of all that they do.
This company plays a pivotal role in global financial markets, working with organisations from banks and insurance companies to energy producers and charities. Based on the high-profile nature of their work, they are delivering a bullet-proof Cybersecurity team and need professionals with the mindset to uphold these values at principles at the heart of everything they do.
* You will be leading the Cybersecurity engineering team within this organisation, reporting directly to the Cyber Defence Lead.
* You will be providing day-to-day guidance as well as contributing to long term strategy and planning for this team.
* You will be responsible for all cyber engineering, ensuring controls are effectively designed and operating as needed.
* You will be working as an escalation point for the SOC, assisting with investigations and incident response.
* You will be producing management information to demonstrate effectiveness of security training, creating improvements where required.
* You will be working closely with business stakeholders to facilitate improvements to security throughout the organisation.
* Ideally you will have experience in leading or managing a cybersecurity engineering team with strong knowledge of offensive security.
* You will have a broad knowledge across multiple security domains such as SIEM, IDAM, PKI, vulnerability management, firewalls etc.
* You should have an understanding of DevOps and DAST, SAST principles as well as have experience in securing cloud services.
* You will also have previously engaged in security related management information and governance requirements.
If you want an organisation that brings your ideas on-board, provides fantastic growth and progression opportunities as well as not putting Cybersecurity on the periphery then this role could be suitable for you.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456 .
Experience: 0 yrs