MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with one of THE best employers around as they seek a customer success engineer to join a fantastic team of technologists in a relaxed but engaging environment for a company at the forefront of their field. You will play an essential role in a pivotal support function for a phenomenal range of clients in a company that will exposure you to an impressive array of technologies.
You will be responsible for all of the technical details in the process required to implement customer success
A CSE is a product expert who possesses a strategic mind and is customer-service oriented, and will endeavour to asses and accurately identify the needs of your clients as you guide various projects through to deployment
Needed to Succeed
- Strong systems administration skills for Unix/Linux
- Be able to bridge the gap between technical conversation and excellent customer service
- Experience with the Hadoop Ecosystem and knowledge of the Hadoop Application Ecosystem, Hive, HBase, Spark, Oozie, Tez, etc.
- Experience working with enterprise scale technology organizations with file or object storage, IP networking, or Linux compute environments
- Experience working with Cloud Object Store such as AWS S3, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud
- Technical certifications such as Cloudera, Hortonworks, Linux, AWS, Azure preferred
- Proficiency in writing customer facing documents, including solution designs and test plans
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred, or 3+ years' experience in a similar role
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Andrew McKnight, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group +44(0) 28 9693 2668
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs