MCS Group is looking for a Contract Software Developer to take on a project with a cutting edge Cloud Specialist in Belfast! This is a 6 month contract. As Contract Software Developer, you will work on a project for their key client, a household name in Technology. As Contract Software Developer, you will work as part of a key project team to deliver some new feature development for their client. This is an exceptional opportunity for a first time contractor to step into the contract market, or for a seasoned contractor to pick up some brand new development skills.
This contract presents a unique opportunity for a Contract Software Developer to up-skill on the job. My client are keen to meet Java or C++ Developers, with Kubernetes experience and the desire to learn GoLang. This is a rare opportunity for a contractor, and one not to be missed!
- Experience wise, you will have a few years software development under your belt, ideally with Java or C++.
- Prior experience with Kubernetes and Linux is essential for this role.
- You will be a keen learner, with the drive and curiosity to learn GoLang, and add this sought after language to your skill set.
- You will be a strong communicator and excellent team player.
- This role is remote due to Covid19.
- You will work on a client project for a key name in the Technology Sector.
- This is a great opportunity to have a contract lined up which will take you through the IR35 reform (the client fall under Smalll Business Exemption)
Daily Rate: Circa £320 per day (depending on experience)
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Jill Johnston, Manager- IT Contracts at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs