MCS are delighted to be working with a world leader in the development of hardware engines on their search for a senior/ principle level compiler engineer.
This company is top of its field and its solutions are used in all aspects of network security. They deal in intrusion Detection, application detection, and anti-virus. They are undergoing massive growth and are driving the development and deployment of their products.
The successful candidate will be involved in the development and optimisation of the compiler and tools.
What is required
* Honours Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
* Experience in development for Linux platforms
* Strong C/C++
* Familiarity with multi-threading
* Familiarity with regular expressions
* Experience with object-oriented programming
* Previous compiler development
* A good understanding of scripting languages
* Knowledge of network communication protocols
Up to £65,000 based on experience
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Daryl Crothers, IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs