MCS Group is delighted to be working closely with a dominant market leader operating within the software solutions space, looking for a Cloud-engineer to join the team. As a cloud-expert with this company you will be facilitating the cloud migration as a business-critical task. Here you will be operating as a site reliability engineer, undertaking the major task of improving company infrastructure.
This company dominates the markets, creating a platform that is used by global customers and is currently experiencing rapid levels of growth. This is a company who is passionate about customer success and is looking for people who share this value with a great problem-solving mindset to help delver world-class results. This is a company who provide a relaxed office environment and advocate creating a culture where information is readily shared, and guidance is given from all levels.
- You will be developing, designing and deploying new products and platforms.
- You will be managing the processes and tools that will be in line with the goals of the company.
- You will be working to establish and enhance CI/CD pipelines and enable product features to run effectively on the cloud.
- You will be collaborating with other teams to ensure that first-class results are delivered.
- You will be coaching other members of the team to ensure that quality security and infrastructure measures are met by all the team.
- You should have an IT related qualification such as Computer Science.
- You might come from a cloud-based/infrastructure/Systems Administration or DevOps/SRE background.
- You will have a strong CI/CD approach to your thinking and previous actions based around this.
- You may have automation experience in areas such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible.
- You should have some scripting skills such as Python.
- You will be familiar with cloud-computing technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- You might have had exposure to virtualization tools such as Docker.
This role has an excellent salary and package with exposure to market leading cloud technologies on a global scale.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security and R&D on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs