MCS Group is currently recruiting for a Cloud IAM Administrator with AWS experience to join a team of industry experts in their journey of shaping a resilient security posture of a Fortune 500 giant.
You will be working across various functional areas of the business to develop enterprise class capabilities for both new and existing cloud-based teams. This is an integral role to the business as you will be influencing strategic key technical and tactical initiatives.
This organisation is a recent entrant to the local market with longstanding international success, currently in process of building out an exceptional development centre and Cyber Security team here in Belfast. At the forefront of their vision this organisation continues to invest heavily in the team to create and inclusive, diverse and forward-thinking company culture.
The team you will be joining is diverse and multi-functioning and by becoming a part of this function you will be working on strengthening and building out new capabilities with a global impact.
- You will be responsible for the IAM lifecycle for AWS.
- You will be triaging and completing access requests and issues.
- You will be troubleshooting access and permissions issues.
- You will be ensuring the "least privilege" model is being adhered to throughout the business.
- You will be contributing to the improvement of processes and training for various other IAM team members.
- You will be performing analysis of access patterns using tools such as Prisma Cloud IAM Security module.
- You will be comfortable in building and automating IAM processes and translating these traditional IAM polices to AWS/Cloud.
- You will be helping in the journey of maturing a successful and proactive AWS IAM program.
Ideally you will have at least two years working in AWS and IAM with Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or a related field and 5+ years of experience.
Ultimately this role comes with the opportunity to play a significant role in driving forward the cyber security posture of an international tech-superstar. Here you will be rewarded by an attractive salary, bonus structure and benefits such as healthcare, life insurance in addition to a constantly evolving additional flexible benefits structure.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs