MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with one of THE best employers around as they are seeking a cloud infrastructure engineer to join a fantastic team of technologists in a relaxed but engaging environment for a company at the forefront of their field.
"If you want the opportunity to be a true expert in your field this could be the move you have been waiting for"
What you will need to make a success of this opportunity -
- 3+ years of experience in field
- You will work closely with Customer Experience / User Experience teams to develop new product trials and demos with the goal of ensuring the best possible experience for users testing our products and services.
- Solid knowledge and experience with Linux
- AWS/Azure Experience
- Networking (VPC/VNETs, VPNs, DirectConnect/ExpressRoute), Private and Public subnets).
- S3/Azure Storage/Data Lakes
- Terraform, CloudFormation, Packer, Ansible
- Scripting (Python, bash, and any others)
- AWS CloudWatch, Azure AppInsights
- Elasticsearch, Prometheus, Grafana.
- Git, Gerrit, Github
- Jenkins, Azure/AWS CI/CD tools.
Great to have and will give you the edge -
- AWS/Azure certification
- In depth knowledge of supporting one of the following cloud based technologies - Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Oracle
- GCP experience
- Knowledge of Container
- Hadoop (AWS EMR/Azure HDInsights)
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Andrew McKnight, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group +44(0) 28 9693 2668
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs