MCS Group is proud to be continuing their long-term partnership with a global market share leader to build out a brand-new Cloud Platform team. We are initially looking for a Cloud Architect as one of the first strategic hires.
The company have excellence at the core of everything they do. This new Cloud Platform will unify all cloud services across a suite of 40 products for millions of customers. As a Cloud Architect, you will play a key technical role in building out this greenfield cloud platform.
The company's Belfast office is well-established as being a key player in our local market. They value the importance of people and keeping technology fresh and up to date and as a result have one of the highest retention rates in the market.
- Experience with cloud technologies is essential (GCP or Azure or AWS).
- Experience with all or some of the following; Microservices Architecture, Kubernetes or Springboot.
- Experience working with global teams is advantageous.
- Bonus structure
- Health Insurance, including dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Up to 10% pension contribution
- Flexibility, including remote working options (long-term/post-lockdown)
- Free car parking when in office
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sarah Armstrong, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs