Citrix Support Analyst
MCS Group are currently recruiting on behalf of a client who continue to grow with exciting new projects. As a result, they need a Citrix Support Engineer to join the team and add to the current skill sets.
You will be responsible for supporting and maintaining a 3rd line level on the following:
- GlobalCitrix Application Delivery Platform (GCADP) including:
- Citrix XenApp for virtual hosted applications;
- Citrix XenDesktop for virtual hosted applications (future);
- XenApp applications streaming services will be considered at a later date.
- A global remote access solution to provide access to the GCADP
- The use of management tools, such as Citrix EdgeSight, to ensure effective and efficient operation.
- Minimum 2/3 years IT experience with at least 1 years experience in a 3rd line role supporting a number of the technologies listed above.
- Experience of working of in an ITIL environment
This role will pay up to £32,000 plus benefits for the duration of the 12 month contract
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Rick Duffield, IT Contracts Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit us at www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
Experience: 0 yrs