MCS Group is currently recruiting for a Citrix Systems Administration specialist to join an entirely new function within an expanding Managed IT organisation in Belfast looking at a remote hire for this role. You will be a strategic hire for the team in supporting the wider organisation.
This organisation is building a team of technical support specialists in Northern Ireland who will contribute to the wider international market. In joining this team you will be working alongside passionate and driven individuals who are motivated by culture, tech and providing the best service for their clients.
- You will be providing 3rd level support, troubleshooting for root-cause analysis, looking at isolating problems and providing solutions.
- Your role will be vital in creating strategic roadmaps and driving forward this area of the business.
- You will be supporting Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, Remote PC Access, Receiver for various devices etc.
- You will be solution orientated, delivering an exceptional level of user experience, focusing on design, upgrading and supportability.
- You will be driving out technical debt and keeping systems up-to-date.
- You will be continually researching and providing recommendations for newer and more modern technologies.
You will have 3-5 years technical experience in the following areas:
- Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop
- Networking such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP etc.
- Active Directory, Group Policy etc.
- Scripting such as PowerShell/VBScript etc.
Note: There will be an element of on-call with this role.
This role comes with the opportunity to get involved within a team at their early stages in Belfast, helping to drive strategy and culture here. It is an extremely rewarding role to provide excellence to customers and continually self-develop supported by industry leaders.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs