MCS Group is once again partnering with a Belfast based power-house in their search for ambitious C# Engineers. They will offer you forward thinking remote working options and accelerated career growth within their strategic office here in Northern Ireland.
Do you want to work on cloud and Data Centre migrations using technologies such as .Net, AWS and SQL server applications? In applying for this role you will enjoy a straight forward interview process and comprehensive remote onboarding.
But don't just take my word for it:
Donal, Senior Engineer:
"I joined in March 2020, pre covid. I spent two weeks in the office in before working remotely.
Working from home has been a change of pace but the collaboration of the team and the communication/care from the management team has been very consistent. I was very impressed with the way the company facilitated the smooth transition for all employees during this period.
From my experience I feel I am a valued member of the team and have been given responsibility such as main developer on projects. This has allowed me to have creative control over the implementation of various changes along with architectural influence.
After 11 months I have been fortunate to be promoted to a Senior Software Engineer, an example of how the company values their employees."
What else is interesting about this role?
- Proven career progression
- Varied project work on applications which make a huge impact globally
- Flexible working and work from home (100% remote currently)
- Work within a truly Agile environment with Lead Engineers dedicated to mentoring you to become a better Engineer
- Opportunity to experiment with various technologies to help you reach the best solution and overall approach
- You will be joining the team at a time of massive growth/change as they hire multiple engineers and migrate to AWS
- Certified training courses to assist you in learning new technologies
- Excellent remuneration package and insurances
Who you are:
- An inquisitive software engineer with 1+ years experience using C#
- You have a hunger to learn and constantly develop your skills and push your creative ideas forward
- You have experience in applications testing to meet your build requirements
- Exposure to Continuous build and integration or continuous deployment or DevOps
This client is hiring across a number of skillsets and levels, get in touch to learn more about how you could fit into their team!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Peter Stevens, Customer Solutions Manager at MCS Group 028 9693 2666.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs