MCS Group is delighted to be working with a global name in networking as they look for a Contract C++ Developer to work on their market leading Networking Solutions. The successful C++ Developer will have excellent prior experience of working in the Networking/Telecoms sector, with expert level knowledge of routers/gateways. As C++ Developer, you will work with a team that is based in both USA and mainland UK (Leeds) and will gain exceptional exposure to cutting edge networking technology.
This C++ Developer Engineer will...
- Have expert level knowledge of gateways/routers/networking/TCP IP.
- Be an accomplished programmer with either C / C++.
- Have extensive prior experience of working with Linux.
- This is ideally suited to a contractor with solid embedded systems knowledge.
- Ideally you will have experience of RDK-B (although this is not essential.
- You will be involved in the design and development of new features.
- Some occasional work from the office will be required.
Daily Rate negotiable for the right candidate.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Jill Johnston, Manager- IT Contracts at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs