MCS Group is proud to be working with a well-known public sector body as they search for a Business Systems Analyst to support their organisation. This is an initial 6 month fixed term contract to be started as soon as possible, and is an excellent opportunity for a Business Analyst to further their career while making an important impact on the Northern Irish community.
- You will support a full project cycle of system improvement projects.
- You will assist in the planning and implementation of business improvement projects in conjunction with stakeholders and internal and external suppliers.
- You will be drafting business operation instructions and procedures.
- You will be providing analysis and specification on business requirements for ICT solutions.
- You will be capable of working on your own initiative, with a process driven mindset.
- You will be an effective communicator with the ability to form professional working relationships quickly.
- You will be familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Bronwyn Lam, Specialist Consultant IT Contracts at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
If you are considering a move to contracting roles but would like more information before committing, please get in touch. We run late night appointments on a Monday evening for discussions around the market, setting up and active roles.
Experience: 0 yrs