MCS Group are delighted to be working along this well know Public Sector organisation now looking for a Business Continuity Business Partner for a 3-month contract. As part of an ongoing programme of modernisations the finance department of this body are moving away from a paper-based system to implement new software.
- Take ownership owner of implementation of the new chosen software.
- Making decisions about the best data sources to import into the system - there will be limited data sources to choose between
- Engaging with other areas of the business to obtain data required.
- Engaging with business continuity champions to seek feedback on the new system.
- Delivering training to business continuity champions on use of the system
- Relevant 3rd level qualification in either governance, risk or business continuity management
- Demonstrable experience in information processing, report writing, audit, process mapping
- At least three years' experience in implementing business wide software (this should include at least three separate implementation projects)
- Experience of delivering training to key users
- Competent in MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Jennifer Curran, Specialist in IT Contracts at MCS Group on 02896 935508 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
Experience: 0 yrs