MCS Group is looking for a Business Analyst to join a Software Solution company who are global leaders in their industry. You will play a key role in the growing Belfast office delivering risk management software solutions.
As a company, they are the global leaders in risk management software. With the Belfast office retaining their start-up feel, this is an opportunity to join the company at a real time of growth. You will have full scope of all EMEA operations.
- You will work on the company's existing suite of risk management products across all EMEA operations.
- There will be a focus on BAU and configuration work.
- You will work directly with external stakeholders, specifically their risk management teams.
- Travel will be minimal.
- Experience in working on projects with a SaaS environment is essential.
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar platforms is not essential but will be highly advantageous.
- Experience working directly with external stakeholders is essential.
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies is desirable.
- A competitive salary is on offer for the successful candidate with flexible working and career progression opportunities.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Armstrong, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are; Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs