MCS Group are delighted to once again be working with one of Northern Ireland's home-grown software development companies. This client is known for the quality of their highly innovative work and renowned in the NI Market for their culture of balance, recognition and reward.
You will be delivering vital software for some of Northern Ireland's largest organisations, in a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner and Kentico Gold Partner this organisation works with award winning Platforms to deliver web applications which are completely unique.
As a Business Analyst in this organisation you will play an integral part in the design, implementation and delivery of market leading solutions for your clients. You will bring with you a solid understanding of best practices with a strong focus on stability, capacity and security.
- Provide leadership to junior members of the team as well as overall project analysis and solution design.
- Be responsible for management of key stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Be equipped to handle multiple tasks and projects whilst managing their individual deadlines
- Contribute to the wider team through collaboration and support across wider business projects
- Deliver on your projects while updating your skills and learning new approaches
- Must have at least 3 years experience within a BA, Project management or related role
You will receive a marketing leading salary and fantastic benefits package, as well as the chance to work in a company renowned for its culture.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Aveen Stewart, Special IT Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs