MCS Group is representing global software and digital consultancy in their search for an experienced Business Analyst to join their operation in Belfast. Here you will be working with clients in a multitude of sectors such as automotive, defence, government and utilities in a challenging and forward thinking environment.
*REMOTE INTERVIEWS & REMOTE ON-BOARDING*
The Belfast operation is dedicated to successfully making a huge impact on digital transformation activities for their clients based all throughout Northern Ireland. Here you will be driving these transformational projects in a highly collaborative and inclusive team environment.
* You should be coming from a Business Analysis or SCRUM background with experience in typical BAU functions.
* You will be identifying requirements, analysing and evaluating information in regards to business and functional requirements.
* You will be working closely with international teams to engage and drive forwards these projects.
* You will be engaging with software teams to provide information on needs and requirements, fine-tuning what is required to provide a superior service.
* You will be creating road-maps and developing this as it complies with the changing business requirements.
* You will have experience in business process modelling and process mapping with an understanding of the SDLC.
* You will have excellent attention to details and understand product usage and development.
This is a fantastic opportunity to worth within a dynamic and growing team with a global presence.
To discuss this in more detail, submit an up-to date CV via the link provided or contact Specialist Recruitment Consultant, Linzi Reid at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
Experience: 0 yrs