Business Analyst 2 year Fixed Term Contract
MCS Group are delighted to be working with a well-established software house who are looking to open their first office in Northern Ireland. The company is a market leading expert in their field who is looking to invest in Northern Irish based talent. This is an exciting period of growth, offering an opportunity for you to get involved at ground level and take real ownership of critical projects for high-profile public sector organisations.
You will be working in a dynamic, technology driven environment to provide cutting edge technological solutions essential to the continued growth of the Northern Irish infrastructure and economy.
There are currently a number of roles available across an Agile team, with remote onboarding and impressive Belfast city centre office premises that they are looking to make good use of in the near future.
This is 2-year Fixed Term Contract and will accommodate notice period for the right candidate.
- Good understanding of project management methodologies and technical terminologies including Agile/ Scrum.
- Previous involvement working with software development teams in an Agile environment is essential
- Excellent attention to detail with exceptional abilities to rely complex technical concepts and documentation to stakeholders and other key members of management and end users.
- Understanding highly complex systems, processes and issues then being able to formulate and make recommendations on resolution or improvements.
- Able to meet tight timelines under pressure.
- Dealing with clients, users and or suppliers in difficult circumstances.
- Work with end users to determine the business needs and translate these needs into technical requirements.
- Identify and communicate any potential risks to the key functions of the project.
Provide documentation when needed on change management, processes, and Business cases.
- Liaise between key members of projects to help resolve any concerns and issues that arise through the duration of the contract.
- Providing sound advice and recommendations in pressured environments.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Jennifer Curran, Specialist Consultant IT Contracts at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs