MCS Group is working with a brand new, high growth technology start-up in their search for a Business Intelligence Analyst. Well backed, with huge growth plans for Northern Ireland, the BI Developer will get exposure to modern technologies and processes, including AI and Machine Learning on an exciting platform set to disrupt their market.
- The BI Analyst work across the Microsoft BI stack including SQL, SSRS and SSIS - immersing themselves in all things data.
- You'll produce cutting edge reports and work with senior managers on BI matters - having a direct impact into the growth of a fascinating tech platform.
- You'll work closely with the growing Data Science & Software Development Teams to build models, define strategy and improve data processes.
- You'll have commercial experience in working with SQL and the MS BI Stack.
- Strong Excel skills and exposure to Power BI, Crystal Reports or Qlikview would be ideal.
- Familiarity with Python scripting along with an interest in AI, ML and/or Cloud Computing.
- Experience of Business Intelligence Analysis or reporting within Insurance or Insurtech would be advantageous - but not necessary.
- £30-40,000 depending upon experience with a competitive package which will include a competitive bonus potential.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Chris Busby, Head of Permanent IT recruitment 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs