DevOps Engineer - 2 year Fixed Term Contract
MCS Group are delighted to be working with a well-established software house who are looking to open their first office in Northern Ireland. The company is a market leading expert in their field who is looking to invest in Northern Irish based talent. This is an exciting period of growth, offering an opportunity for you to get involved at ground level and take real ownership of critical projects for high-profile public sector organisations.
There are currently a number of roles available across an Agile team, with remote onboarding and impressive Belfast city centre office premises that they are looking to make good use of in the near future.
This is 2-year Fixed Term Contract and will accommodate notice period for the right candidate.
- This is an opportunity to work as a DevOps engineer for an extremely talented team in an agile environment.
- working autonomously but with the backing of an established HQ
- Working closely with the software team to provide support when needed.
- You will be working in a dynamic, technology driven environment to provide cutting edge technological solutions essential to the continued growth of the Northern Irish infrastructure and economy.
- Strong background in an IT Infrastructure related role
- Previous experience working with Azure cloud is essential for this role.
- Experience working with Azure DevOps Server (TFS)
- Infrastructure tools- Terraform / Cloudformation / Ansible
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Jennifer Curran, Specialist Consultant IT Contracts at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
If you are considering a move to contracting roles but would like more information before committing, please get in touch. We run late night appointments on a Monday evening for discussions around the market, setting up and active roles.
Experience: 0 yrs