MCS Group has exclusively partnered with Insurance Office of America (IOA) in their search for an Azure Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join the team. Here you will be spearheading cloud-efforts within the team in an entirely new position for Belfast.
The Company:IOA is one of the largest privately held Property and Casualty Insurance agencies in the United States with over 50 locations nationwide and in the UK delivering over $2bn in Gross Written Premium. They are currently going through a major strategy deployment process for the IOA Personal Lines business which includes building a new best in class digital channel along with developing a fully integrated omni-channel distribution model, SimplyIOA.
The ideal candidate will be coming from an Azure-led background, whether this be in an IT Systems, Infrastructure or Support-based background.
- Your role will be to conceptualize, design and deliver product/sustenance delivery through the team as per defined scope and standards in a particular technology.
- You will be acting as a subject matter expert and will be leading the way in terms of cloud migration and improvement projects.
- You will be working in tandem with engineering teams to identify and implement optimal cloud based solutions.
- You will be planning, designing and developing cloud-based solutions.
- Your role will involve educating teams on new cloud-based initiatives and providing leadership where required on these projects.
You will be keeping up to date with latest industry trends and should be providing recommendations on this basis.
This role has an excellent salary and package with flexible working options in order to accommodate around your lifestyle. Here you will be supported by technical experts and will become embedded within a team that care about technology and the products involved.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant in Technology on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456 .
Experience: 0 yrs