MCS Group is seeking an experienced AWS Solution Engineer to join a high-performing Agile team dedicated to cloud strategy, providing responsibility of full end-to-end technical capabilities.
This organisation is striving for strategic change across their digital services and data engineering teams, hosting a range of skillsets, giving their team the opportunity to explore, develop and discover new trends. Here you will be joining a team of dynamic and inquisitive individuals as they begin the journey in working on next-generation customer products.
Within the brand-new team you will have the opportunity to put your stamp on a crucial areas of work which are going to have an international impact to the future of engineering for this organisation. In turn, this will help deliver exceptional experienced for over 50 million customers.
- Developing production-based AWS solutions to assist in building large-scale AWS enterprise solutions.
- You will be bringing forward your existing AWS experience playing a critical role in delivering integral initiatives and innovative technology solutions.
- You will be designing, building and operationalizing large scale enterprise solutions using one or more AWS data and analytics services.
- You will be performing detail assessments of current state data platforms and create an appropriate transition path to AWS cloud.
- You will be working with solutions architecture teams to help design and develop production pipelines and API solutions.
- Your role will involve the design and implementation of full CI/CD engineering, ingestion and curation functions on AWS cloud using AWS native and bespoke programming.
You should have experience in the following areas:
- Large scale engineering solutions in AWS.
- N-tier, database and client server design/development exposure.
- Experience in object orientated programming in languages such as Java, Python or Scala.
- Data skills in SQL, ETL, Data Visualization and analysis.
Ultimately this role comes with the opportunity to play a significant role in driving forward and leading a critical function of an international tech-superstar. Here you will be rewarded by an attractive salary, bonus structure and benefits such as healthcare, life insurance in addition to a constantly evolving additional flexible benefits structure.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs