MCS Group are proud to be partnered with a Belfast software house as they continue to grow in the field of health-care software. Our client is renowned by both providers and payers for hardware and software that leads the way in the fields of precision medicine and value-centric care. This is an excellent opportunity for an Automation Test Engineer to join an established QA team that has a relaxed culture, providing a fantastic work life balance and fantastic career progression opportunities. The successful candidate will also benefit from an extensive training budget with access to a variety of different courses.
The role itself will be focusing on a greenfield project and you will be working closely alongside a team of developers to ensure a high-quality standard of code and resolve bugs quickly and effectively.
- Work closely with developers to write tests related to new code being produced
- UI automation testing
- Work in a cloud-based environment
- Get involved in the creation of the CI/CD pipeline for the new project
- Selenium Webriver.io
- Azure or other cloud-based technologies
- CI/CD experience
- Salary up to £55,000
- Extensive benefits package including heath + dental insurance
- 25 days holidays + stats + option to buy/sell days
- Income Protection Insurance
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Tiernan Ruddy, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9693 5517
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current and exclusive roles www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs