MCS Group is extremely proud to be continuing our long-lasting partnership with a global market share leader as we search for a talented Automated QA Engineer. They work with global giants such as BMW, Google and Microsoft! The company have excellence at the core of everything they do and you would be working on one of their core products, whilst being responsible for driving quality across an enterprise application used globally!
The company's Belfast office is well-established as being a key player in our local market. They take immense amounts of pride in working with the best employees and as a result, they offer an amazingly attractive benefits package! There is a reason why they have the highest retention rates about.
- You will build and maintain automation frameworks and tools.
- You will develop and promote processes across both test automation and overall test processes.
- You will work with members of the Experience Management (XM) team
- You will bring ideas and make recommendations to the improvement of the platform to increase productivity.
- Good experience creating automated testing using Java and tools such as Jnuit, TestNG, RestAssured etc.
- Good experience doing backend / systems / integration testing: REST APIs, validating data in databases, checking audit and trace logs, creating and managing test data
- A holistic understanding of test methodologies and processes will be essential.
- Extremely competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Health Insurance, including dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Scaled Pension Contribution
- Flexibility, including fully remote working options
- Free car parking if/when in office
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Scott Agnew, IT Sourcer at MCS Group 028 9049 0863.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are! Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs or give us a call on 028 9023 5456.
*All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence*
Experience: 0 yrs