MCS Group is seeking an Automation Engineer to join a Software company who have completely revolutionised their industry. As an Automation Engineer, you will join one of the most innovative companies in their field.
This award-winning software house has changed the way manufacturing companies work around the world and they are highly regarded as being the innovation leaders in their industry in terms of technology and solutions.
Named as one of Forbes' 'Best start-ups to work for', this now established company continue to put an importance in providing a world-class working environment for their staff.
- You work within a global Automation team, developing and maintaining test frameworks and methodologies.
- You will lead product quality verification by coordinating automated test planning with technical document analysis.
- You work in a collaborative environment, working with back-end engineers, front-end engineers and product managers etc.
- You will be responsible for writing and executing SQL queries.
- Experience within an Automated Engineer position will be essential.
- You will be able to demonstrate a sound understanding of Selenium and have commercial experience working with Java.
- You will have experience writing and executing SQL queries.
- You will be comfortable working on multiple high priority projects simultaneously.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Armstrong, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are; Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence
Experience: 0 yrs