MCS Group are working with a leading Fintech company as they look for a Automated QA to join them for 6 months daily rate. This Automated QA will work on cutting edge trading applications and mission critical financial applications for a period of 6 months. As Automated QA, you will quickly get to grips with complex business problems, and be able to document and communicate requirements clearly for successful delivery of changes to the core trading applications.
If you are an experienced Automated QA, are highly comfortable in a technical environment and are looking for a role tat will truly stretch you and challenge you, then please click to apply!
- You will develop automated tests to support continuous integration and delivery pipelines.
- You will accurately identify risks and escalate accordingly.
- The successful Automated QA will actively contribute to system design, technical direction and application architecture.
- You will apply good knowledge of Java language, DBMS and middle-ware technologies
- This role will require you to have previous experience in developing/automating testing solutions and to have been involved in CI/CD and infrastructure automation.
- You will be skilled in Java, and will have the ability to automate the testing of low-latency & high-throughput requirements.
- Ideally you will be able to script with Linux and Shell.
- This role will require experience of integration and performance testing, API testing (Postman or SoapUI), and testing in the Cloud for big data (AWS or Google Cloud).
Daily rate negotiable, 6 month contract!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please contact Jill Johnston, IT Contracts Consultant, at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If you are considering a move to contracting but would like more information before committing, please get in touch. We run late night appointments on a Monday evening for discussions around the market, setting up and active roles. Please visit us at www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs