MCS Group is proud to be helping a company in Belfast who provide software that enables sports clubs manage their online reservations as we look for an Automated QA Engineer. This is a rare opportunity to join one of the most awarded companies in Belfast.
Grown here in Northern Ireland, this company is now part of one of the most recognised Entertainment, Sports and Corporate Groups in the world. Despite their size, they have retained their 'start-up feel' and put a huge importance on their staff.
The office here in Belfast have one goal in mind - to disrupt and shape their industry. You will work with the team to build innovative mobile and web applications to assist their customers build profitable and sustainable businesses.
As an Automated QA Engineer, you will work within the team responsible for testing their mobile products, REST based APIs and web-based products.
When you join the team you will receive one of the best benefits packages in Belfast, including but not limited to;
- 15% pension
- Life insurance
- Free Health Screen
- Medical and Optical Insurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Free Sky TV package
- Discounted tickets and stays for Universal parks
- Global company charity days
- Work with a company that has repeatedly won 'Best Place to Work'
- Experience working within an Automated QA Engineering position is essential.
- Being able to demonstrate a good understanding of software design, APIs, databases and web servers will be essential.
- Being able to demonstrate a sound understanding of Agile delivery principles and supporting processes is essential.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Armstrong, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are; Please visit our website www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs